Amazing Super Contest: Anniversary Editionon September 29, 2008 at 1:00 am
After much deliberation, the contest is over and the winners have been notified! Much appreciation for everyone’s participation in this contest. We’ve heard back from all of the winners and will be publishing their entries at the beginning of next week! Thanks again for all of the wonderful entries!
Listen up everyone! Tired of showing your appreciation for ASP by staring at the screen so long that our comics become burned into the back of your eyeballs? We’ve got good news for you! We are officially kick starting our Amazing Super Contest: Anniversary Edition. With it, we are giving you the opportunity to show off your talents and make us look like a steaming pile of fish eggs. In retrospect, that’s not exactly very good for us, but we’re too committed to turn back!
Here’s how to enter:
- Pick your favorite AmazingSuperPowers comic strip.
- Recreate it through any medium of your choice. It could be a video, short story, long story, song, poem, series of photographs, single-sentence summary, animation, cave painting, sculpture, or anything else you want. Hell, you could even redraw the damn thing.
- Send us an e-mail at contest (at) amazingsuperpowers (dot) com. In the e-mail you can attach your entry or include a link to someplace where we can see/hear/taste/have-a-wank-to it.
- Win! (Maybe.)
The deadline for entries is on October 12, 2008 at the end of the day.
Here are the prizes:
- First Place: All three shirts from our store and an original ASP drawing of your choice.
- Second Place: Six silver bullets.
- Third Place: Blackmail against Wes and Tony. You will receive a manila envelope full of secrets.
A few little details:
- Please include your name in the entry and use an e-mail address that you check often, otherwise we can’t tell you that you’ve won.
- We’ll be posting the winners and other favorites on the site. By entering you forfeit your right to be totally lame and sue us for what we do with your entry, or if you hurt yourself with our awesome prizes.
- If you have a question about the contest, ask it in the comments below. All entries, however, need to be e-mailed to us.
- Please don’t do anything illegal. Ever.
- As many entries per person as you want (but keep in mind we are judging on quality, not quantity), and go ahead and team up with other people if you want.
- Entries will be judged by Wes and Tony, and it will be totally subjective. Winners will be selected on the merits of how much we like it.
- Yes, this contest is for real. Get to work!