25 Random Things LOLon February 13, 2009 at 3:51 pm
Everyone on Facebook is doing 25 random things about themselves. Consider this bandwagon jumped on:
RULES (according to the chain post): Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, felonies, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, fuck you.
1. All of my money is safely invested in lottery tickets.
2. I have never been able to correctly spell pkyvqgccceknzv.
3. Millions of years ago I killed the dinosaurs.
4. My beard exists solely to cover an embarrassing tattoo of a beard.
5. Every time I go to the zoo, I steal a penguin. I’m building an army.
6. I once went on an adventure in a dark magic school bus. We went to the fifth circle of hell.
7. I invented the shark. Sorry.
8. I’ve been to the moon and it’s covered with cocaine. No, wait, I have that backwards.
9. I can pull coins out of people’s ears but it’s a very lengthy and costly operation.
10. Due to reverse evolution, I am now the proud owner of a third hand. Also, gills.
11. Unrelated, I stole someone’s hand once.
12-23. (Unique genital variations)
24. I spent three years as a drummer for U2.
25. Hell is a place on Earth and we all live there.